Dedicate your children to God and point them in the way that they should go, and the values they’ve learned from you will be with them for life.
My child, follow your father’s instruction, and never forsake your mother’s teaching. They are ornaments like a graceful flower garland on your head and a pendant around your neck.
Our Chapel Times
Primary Chapel: 9:00 AM
Secondary Chapel: 11:30 AM
Statement of Faith
- One God eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, providence, redemption, revelation, and final judgment.
- The Divine inspiration of the original documents of the Bible (66 books), its entire trustworthiness, sufficiency, and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross as our representative and substitute, and only sin-bearer, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His mediatorial work and in His personal, visible return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all mankind, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Justification of the sinner by the grace of God through personal faith in Christ alone and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The receiving and indwelling of the Holy Spirit at conversion, and His continuing work in the heart and life of the believer.
- The only holy universal Church, the body of which Christ is the Head, to which all true believers belong.
- The bodily resurrection and judgment of all mankind, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal damnation.