As with most Christian organisations, Mid North Christian College has a statement of faith: The Confession of Faith of the Mid North Christian College. It is based on the historic creeds of the Christian faith. Below, you will find a summary of the Confession.
We believe in:
- One God eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, providence, redemption, revelation and final judgement.
- The Divine inspiration of the original documents of the Bible (66 books), its entire trustworthiness, sufficiency and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross as our representative and substitute, and only sinbearer, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His mediatorial work and in His personal, visible return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all mankind, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Justification of the sinner by the grace of God through personal faith in Christ alone and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The receiving and indwelling of the Holy Spirit at conversion, and His continuing work in the heart and life of the believer.
- The only holy Universal Church, the body of which Christ is the Head, to which all true believers belong.
- The bodily resurrection and judgement of all mankind, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal damnation.